14 January 2013

The Soul Reaper's Mansion

After years of searching for a place to live, upon me, a relatively small in size but high standing mansion captivates me at the moment i lay my eyes on it. Wow? Absolutely! The "For Sale" sign placed at the front yard really a breathtaking imagining the mansion perhaps would be mine. So i stand at the stairs viewing the neighbourhood but nah, i dont like it. But i dont care because i dont came here to live in someone else's house. So i step inside the mansion.

The living hall is a place where people sit back and enjoying the moment of their life. This living hall is furnished with futuristic concept of living and the choice of furniture is nearly perfect to fit the concept desired. There was a fireplace placed near the sofa where i can sit there and feel the warmth of the burning woods. Utterly comforting and its nice.

The bedroom. They said to know a person, one must look at the bedroom. As i step in the bedroom, it is not fancy like the living hall but i feel the atmosphere is very calming and i can place my body on the bed and sleep for the whole day. The owner really know how to rest.

The toilet. It is a magical place where people clean themselves, thinking, planning, drown the emotion, confess, wishing, cursing, and almost everything what human are restricted to do in public. It was clean and beautiful for sure. And the fragrance used is so relaxing and i can lock myself here and be with myself the whole day too.

Kitchen. I guess the owner not much of a cook but the kitchen appliances are adequate to cook meals. I can see there are plenty of plates and i am sure it was the owner's hobby.

The basement. Always a room that is differ to the other space in any mansion or house. Always dark. And always the last place in mind to have a company there. I want to know what the owner kept inside it but unfortunately it is locked. It leaves me with two thoughts; is the owner hide something like curse that can haunt me when i buy the mansion or it is just a forbidden place for me to be? I would not take my chances to break it and jeopardize my entire life for the sake of one room. Did i mention the owner has died?

After a while of thinking. I conclude that the basement is a total drawback. So i keep my money and leave.

No comments: