11 December 2012

The Wanderer

I let my guard down just to see where all of this will lead me into. I just want to know what will happen then. I certainly knew that the act i had chosen would not do anything good in my journey but mistake is the greatest teacher ever. Will i do the same mistake again? Absolutely.

Thunder-strike. The terrifying sound entered my ear just enough to knock off my dream. I woke up in a cave where i can barely see. It was dark and heavy rain but i'm not alone. I brought a friend named scared to accompany me on this trail. Sitting down at the mouth of the cave looking upon the sky but was not seeing any chance the rain will stop soon. Frozen in the nothingness makes the mind racing a million thoughts namely the how-to-endure-this thoughts.

All in a sudden, an eerie voice echoing from inside the cave shaken up the numbness caused by the chill of the rain. Thunderstruck. "What is that?", "Am i safe here?" were few of other new thoughts flooded the brain. In spite of the darkness, uncountable red eyes clearly emerge from the blackness of the cave. The eyes shows the very definitions of hatred, anger, rejection. It is pure evil. The projection of these attitudes was given just to throw me away from the cave of sorrow.

Knowing that i am not belong there, i must search my own shelter. So i helplessly walked through the jungle and the rain keep hitting me like the machine-gun bullets. Hoping for a shed of light, just a small amount of sun rays, guide me to a shelter but heavy rain and sunshine were never liked each other. Luckily i have my 2 arms, holding me tight, comforting me, and will never betray me especially in hard times.

The walk i walked was a long haul. I saw gifted people wandered in the woods with depressing eyes hunger for truce. Why can't these people get a nice life of their own? I wished i could help them but then who is going to help me?

After a long walk, i found a massive tree. I call it Tree of Life, like in the video game. There is a hole big enough for me to slide in and replenish my inner and outer strength. As i lay down to rest, my eyes shuts as well.

I dreamt of imaginary world where how life supposed to be but it is inexplicable. Where love is the only thing that matter. Everybody is so happy in every way they are as they are in carefree state. But this illusion world is too good to be true so i steal some of the perspectives and bring to the real pathetic world. That is why i call it Tree of Life.

I just live in this tree hoping some of the unfortunate gifted people find me here. My trail is far from over though. As for now, this is my shelter.

No comments: