20 December 2012

The Philosophy of Weight Loss

Pain and Sickness will always be friends. But i thought if we can make Pain as our friend, Sickness will be jealous and go away. That philosophy can only be applied when one wants to cut off fat.

I always been jealous with people who can eat without experiencing weight gain. Its like they are blessed with some kind of power to eat everything without minding the body expansion. But me as a food lover, cannot fight the temptation against the power of delicious, later suffer the weight gain crisis. I always wish to be somebody else (perfect-figured men whom careless about everything).

After 22 years of the creation of me, yesterday my mind can finally see with a different angle about this issue. They can eat a lot of food to magnify the body even though it is hard to do so while me must burn the calorie manually because the body does not want to help me. No sweat. If they eat everything, they will have a best friend named Sickness. So be careful my friend.

Ok never mind them. I must persuade Pain now so Sickness will not make love with me later. Im on my 4th day of aerobic with Jillian and the pain is already running through my veins. 26 days left. Jillian, you better be right! Or else, i'll find you and spank you as hard as possible. Try me.

2 comments:

arifpaan said...

ah. this theory is hard. hardly understand it. darn it

themissingikmal said...

Weight loss bukan weight gain..
ibarat orang yang dah dapat A nak gagalkan diri..teori mesti pelik..haha