13 December 2012

The Wanderer Pt3: Royal Flush

The entity is still wandering near the Tree of Life. At one time, i feel like i want to share my shelter to that entity because i can see the coldness in the eyes. Poor little thing. But sometimes i feel the hesitation of doing so. I have so many things to lose and i cant afford it.

I look through the blue eyes and all i see is myself trapped in the war of perceptions. I feel the pain. I feel the hunger. The desire. I just cant help but feel devastated for what this innocent creature had gone through. My mind whispering to the entity's ear but my mouth.

After calculating the possibilities of consequences, i've decided to reach the entity. Welcoming to the shelter. Exchanging visions. Dividing pain. Combining minds. They are identical. I know the entity will bring no harm to me and im thanking the Creator for such company.

As long as we have each other, we will be safe here under this shelter.

No comments: