30 July 2010

I Do Make Mistakes

Chapter 56

Yes its my mistake. I shouldnt say "i go" to you just now. I wish i could take my word back but its too late. Yanti, you know what? I do really wanna go to the kenduri doa selamat kat umah Sayza. Tp aku xtau dorang sume nk kuar jenjalan. And yes, i do really wanna hangout with them. G Wetworld, I city. Im pretty sure that there will be hundreds of photos will be taken and i wanna be part of it. But I cant go. When you said korg sume xg, aku rase bersalah sgt. Sbb aku, korg xg. You can blame it on me cuz i deserve it.

Kat aku ade few hundreds je. Duit cpt gler kuar. Kuar ngan korg kang mesti duit berterbangan. Makan la, tiket wetworld la. Sume gune duit weh. Aku kene spend my money wisely. Kalo ade org payung aku, aku on je. Lgpon, sabtu aku jumpe budak2 skolah. Tuh yg buat aku kene sekat duit tuh.

Mende aku dh kensel plan ngan rumate nk kuar. I should go out with him as i promised last week. Nih pon xtau lg die nk kuar x ngan aku sbb aku dh tolak petang td. Xtau la kalo die merajuk ke. Siyes aku teruk. I cant keep my promises.

Just like i post in facebook and ym, i genuinely fell sorry xdpt ikot korang, truly i am. Yes, its true. Please forgive me. Im just a human.


---end of chapter---

No comments: