22 July 2010

A Flash of Memories

Chapter 49

I was trying to find any idea to write it here. But nothing is on my mind. Chatting with my brother and i wanna going back home now. But tomorrow i have classes. Maybe a quiz for general chemistry 2. So i just on9 all the time. Chatting with Tarmizi bout future. Actually i wanna write bout what we've chat just now but i can't break my promises that i've made. Nevermind then. So i just watched video from youtube about a game called Heroes of Newerth. I already have this HoN game in my laptop but i didn't remember both my ID and password. So i cant play the game. Shit!

Suddenly, i saw there's a message in my inbox. It's from Miss Wong Nyuet Fong replying my message few days ago. Nickname, Wong Nyet Nyet. She's my former additional mathematics teacher and my guru kelas as well. She now working near wisma KWSP at jalan gasing. That's all she wrote. Nothing in detail. To reply the message, i reminisce back when im in form 4 and form 5. Then i replied, I got 17/100 in exam. And most of the exams, i've failed. But now im here in university. So i congratulate her because she had taught me the most crucial subject, and because of that, i'm here. Good job teacher!

Until now she didn't reply my message but i'm still reminiscing the memories. I never told her what i felt bout her when she was announced to be my class teacher. After i heard her name was announced, deep down in my instinct said, i'll get F for add maths. Because i never pass during form 4. Simple reason right? But it's not going that way. I do get A in my exam once. Test bout linear programming. 80%. Actually I supposed to get 70. She calculate it wrongly. I purposely didn't want to tell her because i'll get B instead of A. Evil me.

I still remember how you fold my exercise book everytime i send you unfinished homework. And then you called me to see you in the staff room just to point me which page i didn't finish the homework. And then you fold it. I can't call my book, a book. It just like an old papers. I hate homeworks especially add maths. Biology too. I'm one of the laziest student among other classmates. Every week i will take a day-off. The day after that, i will send you a letter. A letter from parents but it was written by me. I signed it too. I'm master of writing formal letter.

All of this happened years ago. It just left as memory. I wish i can take a picture of me and you with your face smiling. I know in a matter of time, pieces by pieces of memory of you will disappear. This is why i write this post. God bless you!


---end of chapter---

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

post yg agak tacing.. haha
aku pon ade mmori kne marah ngn miss wong, kot.. ko igt x tragedy aku kne marah ngn miss wong depan bilik guru? bpak ar.. die bkn marah, dow. cam mngamok je.. sumer org tgk..trok gle... xtau ar ko ade ke x time tuh.. muka aku cam nk nangis je aritu.. hahaha.. bt thts okay.. it fueled me to work harder n get an a in my +math.. haha.. skli je kot.. tu pon lepas kne marah kaw2..pastu result aku hampeh blik..haha. pkir2 blik..aku rase kalo kne maki hamun, bru aku bole bejaye.. haha..

_rudy jr.

themissingikmal said...

aku rase aku kat luar bilik guru taim ko kene saun...tp kalo igt balik memory2 ngan cikgu2 skola, rase rindu dow...

ini p/a/n/d/a o.k!! said...

KORG MEMANG LAYAK KENA MAKI ok !! :P

themissingikmal said...

dem gler mataap!
ko lagi layak okeh...aku ade surat indulgence..ko ade?