28 September 2010

Hatred Fuels My Blood

Chapter 96

Aku tgh menulis "I Can Smell The Amusement Right Now". It shows how happy am I. But this morning, everythings changed. Nak je aku buat tajuk "Daughter Of A Bitch" or "Hell's Creature". Sumpah aku geram.

Today, you've changed my definition of friend. You killed me. You killed something so-called friendship. I know we're not bestfriend, im just the boy next door tp as long kite bergelar kawan, aku respect ko, aku boley gelak2 ngan ko, aku boley tolong ko. Tp sorry to say, YOU ARE NOT MY FRIEND ANYMORE!

Dulu kalo kawan2 gado, aku nasihat kat dorg, "tuh bertengkar ngan kawan je, nanti okay la". But how bout this? HELL NO! You're not forgiven!

You want to judge me, thats okay. I can accept that. Even though it hurts to hear bout the thing that i really hate the most. But i will take it. How would you "advice" me in front of my brother and sister? Can't you simply text me? Its not advice okay, thats humiliating me. Yes you jeered me in front of my brother, sister and even my friends. Its not happen directly in front of them but what will happen if they read your comment? Sentap x? You have turned yourself into my worst enemy.

Pride. You have dug a hole in my pride and it'll never healed. Aku rase terhina gile babi. I dont care if you wanna call me all the bad words like babi or anak luar nikah or neraka or what ever you like in front of me. I dont care at all, instead, i will laugh with you. Sbb sume tuh xdpt menjatuhkan maruah aku. Ko mesti malu ade kawan yg hina cam aku kan? Sbb aku kan xde maruah.

I dont wanna see all people enjoying the day while im not. I have to cancel everything i have planned. I dont wanna be hypocrite. It was a mistake to know you. Since ko dah humiliate me, i dont wanna wish you to have a good life, instead, i wish you to go to hell, bitch!


---end of friendship, end of chapter---

No comments: