22 October 2013

Raining of Pain

They said rain is a bless from god. It perishes the scorching earth. It breezes a therapeutic wind that heals an aching heart. It puts problem to bed. Yes, its a blessing from god. But why do they keep running from it?

Ive been waiting for quite a time now for rain to smack me in the face. And the day has finally arrived. The working hour is coming to an end, shredding all the work-related thoughts and preparing myself to walk my way home. The punch card machine is still not allowing anybody to leave the office. Suddenly, the sky is mad. He reveals his aggressive trait and covers every inch of the earth troposphere layer with darkness. Rebel.

Smile. As bright as the morning sun. Calm cuddling the heart even though its raining cats and dogs outside. About time and its pass 5. Eagerly to step into the rain. Then it disappears. Monsoon to drizzle in a split second? Why?

Deceleration in motion waiting for the rain to reappear again. Nothing. Tell me why? I want to feel you. Im ready to be empathized to feel your pain. Talk to me. Whats your story? I know you liquefy your thoughts and dark secrets and shout it to mankind so they can understand you. Well, im here. So what stopping you?

I guess i have to wait a little longer. Promise me you will share your story and i will return the favour. I have gazillions stories that would disturb your movement in the air. We need each other.

No comments: