25 October 2013

A Note For Mother

Recently i had a fight with my mother and I can take the pressure any longer. I don’t know what my wrongdoings were. I questioned myself if there was any way for me to tame her anger. No there wasn’t any. She slapped me with heartbreaking thoughts and it hurts me as much as it hurts her i supposed. So i decided to move out from the house. For good.

I ran into my room and grab my wallet. RM100. That’s all i have. But my mom owes me another RM50. So before i move out from that house, i ask my mom for that RM50 that she owe me. I know thats a bit irony but how am i going to live if i dont have money? I need that money. She doesn’t have any clue that i was planning to run away from her. So she called out her purse and gave me that money. I took it and flashes of thoughts running through my mind. Am i going to leave my one and only mother i had. The one that fed me until l manage to eat by myself. The one that taught me how to live. Then I cried. Loudly. Then i wake up.

It was just a dream. That powerful dream brings tears to both worlds. Dream and reality. I feel a tear or two dripping from my eye. But the emotion from the dream isn’t channelled to the real world because im as sleepy as a sloth. Grateful shines bright beating the darkness of a new dawn. It is a new day. And she is still asleep. Before i leave the house like in the dream, not to disappear but going to work, i told my mother that i cried earlier in my dream and again, i had these runny eyes for the second time in two hours time frame. I waved my mom goodbye and hello office.

Emak, Alim tahu mak dah suffer too much. Bila nak besarkan 7 anak mak, Alim tahu itu bukan kerja yang mudah. Mak idola Alim nombor 2 sebab idola sebenar Alim adalah Rosmah Mansur. Sebab apa mak idola nombor 2? Sebab tak ada orang caci maki hina keji mak macam Rosmah Mansur kena tapi dia gagah juga pakai cincin yang mahal. Dia masih boleh set rambut dia tiap-tiap pagi. Alim nak mak jadi seperti dia. Cekal ye mak.


Seperkara lagi, sekarang belum lagi masa untuk berbakti dekat emak. So emak kena tunggu la dulu. Nanti Alim bawa mak pergi Los Angeles kalau ada meeting dengan pelabur kat sana macam dalam cerita melayu tu. Mak nak cincin Rosmah Mansur pun Alim belikan. Alim tak dapat beli bling-bling sekarang sebab mak tak ajar menabung sejak kecil. Macam mana pun, mak kena tunggu dulu. Alim sayang mak.

No comments: