19 November 2013

If

If. One of the shortest word that brings weight to a sentence. The presence of this word brings volume to the meaning. Its an introductory word that describes the possibility of the existence of the paradoxical world. A counterpoise word.

I always imagine myself to be the greatest. The greatest of all. The greatest of what? No you dont have to know about that. You should drop your thoughts or leave this page now. Thank you. The same question is asked again. Who am i in 5 years time. What am i in 5 years time. Where am i in 5 years time. The why and when are inapplicable to be questioned. So the 5W questions is invalid.

The world will not serve me. No one will love me. Hatred is all i feel. Be sick for the rest of my life. Starts to feel bore. Wishing death. Attempting suicide. Thinking drugs will understand me. But when the if mother starts to deliver if baby, all of these will not happen.

I want to have some 100 franchises of my bakery all over the world. I want to own a bus. I want to live in Norway. I want to have a massive mansion by the sea. I want to pet snakes and let them all sneak everywhere in my mansion as they wish. I want to build a nuclear reactor on my backyard. But when the if plane starts landing on my imagination airport, all of these will not be achieved.

Have to block worry from running through my head. Not healthy.

No comments: