03 November 2013

Aloof

I made a mistake. A mistake that juggled up all the predictive moves. My goals is all over the place now. So i have to take a huge step back. I need a week to clear the dust of distraction as a distraction from the distraction of dust of distraction. Get it? What im saying is i need to detach myself from my emotion. By that i mean i wont allow myself from being emotional by imagination. I wont heed your sinfully innocent voice of servitude.

Fucked up. I need to know the prophecy of being me so bad so i knew what im doing is right but nah. I want to live my whole life in my own terms. So lets draw a Gantt Chart of Life. Lets align the time of future with its realistic feature.

You can reach me but you cant tap my emotion. Its under refurbishment.

Shutting down.

No comments: