09 June 2013

Handsome Scale

For those of you who accidentally happen to be the first time reader of this blog and for those of you who are always checking me up here on my blog, i want you to know something that i cannot hide from you anymore, i am handsome. Deal with it!

I am almost like a bull size. I mean shorter than a giraffe and smaller than hippopotamus. But i found out im growing everyday. I dont put the blame on the food i ate but the thyroid itself. Lol. My thyroid is perfectly normal said the doctor i had been consult for quite a while now. Its my mouth. Bad mouth! Please dont swallow everything you see. Swallowing a bite is not resulting a full sensation in the stomach but its enough to feed the burning desire.

You see, i have done lots of interventions to overcome the image issue. And exercising is a self abusing perpetration act that leads to perpetual surrender. Failure is a let down. But for me failure is a new success. Learning that i cannot give my full heart to the exercise, maybe i should put fun into it. So i dont have to feel downhearted but keep trying.

The next plan is, i wont put training into effect but to guard my mouth. I will try to change the habit of mine, the eating habit of course, and i will focus on breakfast and snacks.

So the next time you see me, only happen after 10.06.2014, i will be lot more handsome than today. Lol.

Me. 08.05.2013

No kidding, this is me. 10.06.2014

By the time im 24, im far beyond handsome and im afraid im falling for myself. And later i will become rich and i will travel around the world. What a dream huh?

Handsome is subjective and there is no limit to that. How the handsome guys feel about the handsomeness? Do they feel powerful? Or do they feel not enough? Im handsome and i feel not enough. End of story.

2 comments:

Nur 5ruz Husna Nordin said...

HA'ah handsome / cantik tu subjektif dude..... kdg2 tgok lelaki berpeluh mcm geli...kdg2 nmpak mcm handsome sgt....=__= hahhaha

themissingikmal said...

haha. aku nampak lg hensem bila berpeluh. kan? lol