25 July 2013

The Wanderer Pt. 9: Sisyphean

Its like a nature to tell another human being about your pregnancy of ideas. It kicks you badly. The more you try to resist, the more the pain you suffer. Once you set it free, you become addicted to it. Expecting the whole world to cheer on you. To salute you. To embrace you. But you may have forgotten that you might create monsters around you.

The Death Card is somehow must be played in order to predict the ending. They said to carry a secret is to play with fire. Passing the fire to the Loved Ones is the very definition of death sentence. What will happen when the Loved Ones burns the bridge on their own? What am i suppose to do then if apologize is not an option? I suppose i am the one should burn the bridge. Not them.

I can tell you the day-to-day pretending act is tiring and no fun comes from it. No matter how good your acting skills. No matter how convincing your make-believe image. No matter how successful you entertain the world with your big budgeted orchestra. Flaw is always there for you. Once a tiny little flaw is spotted, you are no longer the main character who suppose to be the winner by the end of the show. You are just another victim.

I always believe that an imaginary bond between oneself and the Loved Ones cannot exfoliate the differences between them. But then, i was wrong. The people who looks on the greatness side over the sinful life still exists. So there is still hope for the Gifted Ones to fulfill their destiny. But again, the look can be deceiving.

Passing the fire again to the one who are of course not a complete stranger but a trustworthy human being. At first i managed to not to burnt myself. I was fooled by the truth. I thought the common ground can seal the secret forever, but no one can guarantee that. The fire i gave to them now becomes the weapon to knock me down. It costs me trust to learn their true nature and now it burns me twice than before. What a great turn out of event. Thank you.

And they said bad thing happen for a reason. Its true. Now i possessed a tool called power reign. I do not pass the fire anymore. Instead, i burn them all. As they can endure the fire, they are welcome to my kingdom. Otherwise, they are all dead to me.

No comments: